Full Job Description
Grade A Media provides a platform for people to contribute and expand their creativity. Grade A Media is a cutting edge, fast growing, full-service Media marketing agency that is revolutionizing the marketing and branding space.
Grade A Media is in search of a Media Production Intern who desires to put their creative skills to work in multiple areas of the production process for CReed Global Media and other brands. This position will allow you to gain new skills, and work with multiple projects, clients, and brands that are constantly expanding. You will exercise your multitasking abilities as you assist in developing ideas, filming and editing, television programming, managing clients, and daily project expectations. You must be open to performing any task required, whether it is handling the lighting, conducting research, or virtual meetings to name a few.
You will have the opportunity to build relationships in the industry to strengthen your opportunities for finding employment after the internship concludes while also having an amazing experience as part of our production staff. Employ your organizational skills as you coordinate different aspects of each production project to ensure that all aspects remain on time.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with various members of the production and marketing team to create, execute, and deliver video marketing campaigns that have both a compelling story and entertainment value.
- Managing the vision of video content, writing scripts, booking locations, assisting on shoots, managing digital platforms, and post-production editing.
- Website and landing page development
- Participating in ideation and brainstorming sessions for generating new marketing campaigns, strategies, tactics, etc.
- Held accountable for hitting production deadlines, managing multiple projects at once, and ensuring the final product reflects the brand of specific marketing campaigns and output as a whole
- Assist in scheduling meetings, preparing paperwork, and organizing the workflow so all deadlines are met.
- Tracks and manages all source-material audio and film elements and the assets that are part of the production.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks to support a film crew.
- Assist production staff in developing relevant stories for shows, podcasts, online streaming, and other platforms.
- Research topics using a variety of sources/archives as needed.
- Communicate with writers, directors, managers, other staff members, and clients to ensure a smooth running of the project.
- Support staff by answering phones, taking detailed notes during meetings, inputting data into the computer, and performing other tasks as required.
- Run errands such as purchasing supplies, props, equipment, food, and other necessary items for the project.
- Produce and edit video content that adheres to company guidelines and standards to share via distribution platforms, online channels, including social media, YouTube, and more.
- Provide assistance as needed in all components of the production, including set creation, sound, lighting, camera, editing, preproduction, production, and postproduction.
- Perform other duties as requested by staff to ensure all necessary tasks are performed in a proficient manner that adheres to the quality expected from the company.
- Build relationships with clients and communities to bring value and business back to CReed Global Enterprise brands.
What you need to succeed
- Interest in Radio/TV, Communication, Production, Marketing, Advertising, Business or a Related Field;
- Previous experience in media management, editing, linear television, radio, digital platforms
- MS Suite experience
- Excellent listening skills a must
- Excellent verbal and written skills required
- Experience in video production, video editing, graphic design, marketing, creative writing
- Must be a fast learner
- Strong creative storytelling, cinematography, communication (written and verbal), video editing, and time management skills.
- Candidate should be self-starting, entrepreneurial and thrive working within startups.
- Experience working with DSLR cameras.
- Ability to properly prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Experienced user of post-production software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects and similar programs.
- Energetic, go-getter, ability to work in fast paced environment, learn quickly, and ready to embark upon an adventure.
- Has own and reliable transportation.
- Has an updated and secure laptop or tablet with relevant programs and mobile phone.
- Takes initiative, is dedicated, comfortable with change, and executes with company goals in mind.
- Should have strong time management, communication, and organizational skills.
- A loyal team player with the ability to handle client business as sensitive and confidential.
- Flexible and able to work odd schedules as well as travel as needed